Caleva Mini Kits
Formualtion development of pellets with limited availability of material
- Need to extrude and spheronize and fluid bed coat smaller quantities of material for research & development or quality control?
- Need to do trials with less than 100g of dry powder?
- Like to do an entire trial run from powder to spheroids in less than an hour?
The Caleva Mini-kit might be what you need.
The Caleva Mini-kit comprises of four elements:-
Mixer Torque Rhometer
- Develop new formations with a minimum material.
- Monitor the effect of batch variation on formulation consistency.
- Quality assurance in production
Mini Screw Extruder
- Axial screw extruder for small quantities from 5g
- Suitable for laboratory development and very small production
- Extrude 30 grams in about 5 minutes
Caleva MBS (Multi Bowl Spheronizer)
- The bench-top spheronizer for R&D. Spheronize from 1g to 1000g.
- A flexible bench-top spheronizer that will allow you to work with sample sizes from as little as 1g of material up to about 600g.
Mini Fluid bed coater/drier
- Small quantity tablet and spheroid coating
- Fluid bed coat and/or dry from 1 to approximately 150 tablets or a few grams of spheroids